Thursday, December 10, 2009


Initially, I didn't want to do another video until I was able to bring HD quality. However, that may be another week or two before I can afford the device(s) I need. So with that in mind, the next video that will be out within this week will be a Jin combo video. This one will be special though; every combo will be after his parry technique and low parry. This time, Jin Kazama will enjoy the spotlight.



Another video I might do in SD - depending on the circumstance - will be a EWGF(seen above) and other just frames tutorial. It's been requested of me via PM on youtube but also a couple times in comments. The goal of my tutorial is to teach not just how to execute the move, but also the situations you can create to actually use the move. Subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven't already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment