Thursday, January 28, 2010

After being heavily scrutinized here in the west, it comes as no surprise Bayonetta has gotten its first patch. It seems like a long time to release this however, after Sony had announced they'd be lending SEGA a hand in eliminating the PS3 version's issues nearly a month or so ago. Nonetheless a patch for HDD drive is added, and after just installing it first hand, I can tell you it makes a huge difference in loading times. Whether anything else is addressed remains to be seen, but hopefully they're still working on it. Either way, I never felt the issues were enough to hinder the experience, as it's still very playable.

Those pesky loading times are fixed now thanks to the optional HDD install. Hopefully the screen tearing gets fixed.

You might be wondering when my Tekken 6 tutorials will be up on youtube. Look, I often spend the time I get working on them, however I admit they don't receive priority because of the views they receive. Even though I appreciate the positive feedback, and I love giving more insight on your favorite characters, it just can be a lot of work to put them together. Believe it or not, I generally am only 70% satisfied with my finished product. Ideally, I want to make the tutorials as appealing to everyone as possible. So with that said, I'd like to know who your favorite character is so I can pick up that particular character to give some tips for. Vote in the poll on the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment